Friday, November 9, 2007

I'll get over you, I know I will...

Will I really? Because you were the first thought on my mind this morning when I woke up...

That and the fact that it was 8:20 and my plan to be at work by 7 had completely failed. But I'm here now and I'll be taking off at around 10:30 to head to the store. Mayra's already there and told me they're moving boxes around and that she'll probably end up with bruises all over. Great!

I'm going to post another blog after this one with some pictures I found here on my work computer. Obviously I've personalized this UTPA computer a bit more than I should have. I can't figure out how to post the pictures and make them look good along with my text so I'll just separate them. I don't feel like writing anything about the pictures either. I'll let them speak for themselves, that sounds really dumb but I'm feeling lazy today.

Ciao!

No comments: